Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where do words come from?


January 8th 2011:
Went to Goodwill today, looking for furniture items to paint... no luck. Seems no one is in the mood for cleaning out their homes. Can't say I blame them. The rain and cold does not inspire.
After my bomb of a shopping trip, Chris and I went to Chupacabra, where I indulged in a heaping plate of nachos - yum! Really, I should be doing a little post-holiday dieting, but man, I do not regret eating that entire tray of hot, cheese covered chips one bit.
The off to El Corazon for Chris Cab's annual birthday show - three dollar PBRs all night and a ridiculously fun G'n'R cover band, plus some quality hang time with folks I don't see anywhere near as often as I should - couldn't have asked for a better night, though I may pay for those beers in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment