Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh, Sunday, You Bastard


January 9th 2011:
Okay, so maybe all that PBR last night was not such a good idea. Woke up with a wicked headache and thirsty as hell. Oh, and the damn heater is broken... AGAIN.
Landlord stop by to uselessly fiddle with the thermostat before telling us he has no idea how to fix the damn thing, and can we survive until Monday. Well, survive is a liberal term. I am still breathing, but I have lost feeling in my fingertips. It would be fine were we able to run more than one space heater at a time. Sadly, the ancient fuse box cannot handle it. So... Brrrrrrr.
Sundays are hard. I try to enjoy them, I really do, but with Monday hanging out just around the corner, it is difficult to really get the most out of the day.
On the upside, I got to spend some quality hang time with my lady, Mary, who educated me in the meaning of boococky, something everyone should know, really. I say this with more a hint of sarcasm, and will not repeat the definition here. Oh, the tangents a conversation can get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment