Monday, January 10, 2011

Jessica's Shoes


January 10th 2011:
Customer service... what can I say? It has to be one of the most hateful jobs. People can be so ridiculous, unreasonable, offensive, stupid (the list can go on)... especially over the phone or via email.
Hint people, the meaner you are, the less likely I am to go out of my way to help you. It's common sense really. If you are a big, blustering asshole, you will be treated as such. Just saying.
And I really don't get people who are jerks to waitstaff at restaurants. If you think you have never eaten a disgruntled waiter's saliva (or worse) you are mistaken. And you probably deserved it.
Mondays put me in a foul mood.
It was snowing earlier. It started just as I stepped off the bus. I wish I had a window in this here office, but then, I wish a lot of things...
...and later that day, home again, heater is fixed, Jessica stopped by for a visit, which reminded me of these shoes, which I promise I will return safely.



No comments:

Post a Comment