Friday, January 28, 2011

A Day as Gray as a Gray Kitten; Lips as Pink as Cotton Candy


January 28th 2011:

Ever have those days where nothing seems to work out? That was yesterday for me. Everything I attempted yesterday ended in frustration and failure, I tripped on every crack in the sidewalk, I broke my headphones, I spilled my coffee, dropped my food, every computer I touched crashed... seriously. Not exaggerating.

It was bad.

Today seems to be noncommittal. Nothing bad has happened, and nothing good. Today is a solid shade of smoky gray.

I can live with that.

But it is Friday, which means tomorrow I can wake up when I want to, do what I want to, or do nothing at all, if the mood strikes, and that ain't too shabby, eh?

**self portrait done in a 10 minute work break using Microsoft's paint program

No comments:

Post a Comment