Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's All Roses


January 18th 2011:
Back to work after a long weekend... man, it's hard. I really want the time to sink into the whole tattooing thing - if I could just eliminate sleep from my equation, all would be well.
Stopped by ye olde bookstore on lunch today and picked up a copy of "High Voltage" by Kat Von D, hoping for some pointers. I have to say, the woman can really rock out and awesome portrait and her lettering is to die for.
Came home and decided to work on rose, a staple of the tattoo world, and so, so pretty... busted out the sharpie and did a free hand practice sketch on my right palm... not too bad for a slop job, if I do say so... perhaps tomorrow I will commit some leg space to the real deal.
A girl's gotta learn, and I am itching for some skin to work on, my is as good as any, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment