Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Veil


February 5th 2011:
Saw Motorhead play last night - Lemmy just does not age. All in all, it was a pretty good night... caught up with friends, had a few drinks, made fun of some old-school, metal groupies (thank you girl dressed as stripper-whore rainbow bright, I needed the laugh).

What is with the ladies and their weird concept of what is "hot". I had to use the bathroom at the club last night - walked in to the usual disgusting, wet floored, piss reeking, toilet paper wads stuck to everything type club restroom, and in the middle of all this nasty were two ladies using their cell phones to photograph themselves making out, both were squeezed into tiny, metallic spandex dresses (one had zebra stripes even), their 40-something-year-old tits pushed up to their necks by some space ages bra, that "I'm close to puking but I'm still having fun" look smeared on their overdone faces... I mean, are you sure you want to post that to your facebook page? I mean, really?

But I don't know, maybe it works... I saw the metallic bathroom queens leaving with two equally unappealing dudes (mullet + acid washed jean jacket = score!) at the end of the night... perhaps it's just a matter of standards?

No comments:

Post a Comment