Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Eyes Have It


February 1st 2011:
Wow, a month into 2011 - so far so good.

The eyeshadow I ordered from Sephora showed up last night, hooray! I thought I'd give the Kat von D line a try, because, well, the colors are too awesome to pass on, really. I got the Adora palette, and the Tattoo Chronicles set... busted out the Tattoo Chronicles this morning. Used the Smokey eye primer, which was way less sticky and dried faster than the Urban Decay primer I had been using... for work, I tried a combo of Hollywood, Peanut and Tijuana... and it stayed in place for a solid 8 hours, hot damn, I'm in love!

Took the pic when I got home, no touchup.... the colors blurred together a little, but otherwise, it was solid (I added the falsies for pic... not brave enough to wear em to ye olde office).

No comments:

Post a Comment