Monday, February 7, 2011

Beauty Queen


February 7th 2011:

Spent the day yesterday at a Super Bowl party... I'm not a football fan, but I am a Wisconsin girl, and I have to admit, I got a little excited when the Packers won. Plus, foooood, so much food!!

Things I consumed yesterday: Cheese curds, enchiladas, black bean burger, a Megan special bake it in a cake cupcake, strawberry shortcake, mini peach pie, french fries & beer... indulgence is bliss... needless to say, today I stuck to a bowl of rice for dinner. Yikes.

This morning was back to the routine - wake up too early, bus, work, drink too much coffee, so on and so forth. My brain feels like jello and can't seem to come up with a single, interesting thought... next thing you know, I'll start blogging about the weather... sheesh.

But I did get some solid art time in, did a lot of sketching & 7 canvases prepped and ready for paint, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment