Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back on Track?


February 15th 2011
Haven't really blogged in a few days. Been kind of out of it, apparently for a while. I just noticed that I had been labeling everything this month as January, rather than February... like January was so awesome I wanted to do it all over again. Duh.

I guess that's what happens when you just can't sleep. After a while, everything gets all blurred together. Been sick as hell the last couple days, all fevery and shit... no fun, but on the upside, it knocked me on my ass, and I have gotten my first solid sleep in months.

I also took some time to work on some art projects I'd been thinking about for a while, but just had no time at all to do. Have 8 paintings in various stages of completion, plus I've been drawing a lot... I usually don't have the patience for pencil drawings, but lately, they have been very calming. Almost a zen thing. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment