Thursday, February 3, 2011

Think Positive


February 3rd 2011:

I think I have hit overload on the soul-suck factor. When you daydream (and secretly hope) that your bus crashes on the way to work, you know things are no bueno. Seriously.

I am in need of a complete mental overhaul. I want to be that positive person, the one that is always smiling and looking on the bright side, that always has something good to say about every situation - you know, that person that gets on every last one of your raw, tired, disgruntled nerves.

Or perhaps I just need to channel all my discontent back into my artistic endeavors. This is why I loved and miss being in a rock band. Nothing makes you feel better than screaming your guts out and thrashing around mindlessly for 30 minutes or so to some loud-as-shit rock-n-roll music.

Tattooing is close. Too bad I ain't got no free skin lying around, asking to be poked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment