Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Work in Progress


March 1st 2011:
March already? Jesus, time flies.

I've been obsessing about time, or more, the passage of time, lately. Maybe it's a product of having been in one place for so long, or it could be a result of the dreary ass Seattle winter, but I am really feeling every minute go by lately. It's rather suffocating, like all the air is slowly being sucked from the room, until eventually, there will be nothing.

It's just seems so damn wasteful. You know? There are better things I could contribute to this world than today's spreadsheet and the colorful little graphs illustrating nothing. At least I hope there is.

I am really getting into tattooing. It's a rush to do it, alter someone's body permanently. So stressful, that kind of responsibility, especially in the learning stages... so far I haven't given anyone anything that will end up one of those "worst tattoo" sites (knock on wood). The pic is of tattoo number 7, which is half done. Once the hair is shaded out and everything is fine-tuned, it's gonna be wicked cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment