Friday, March 4, 2011

Franken-tat


March 4th 2011:
Oh, glorious Friday! I wish I wasn't greeting you with a hangover and tacobell tummy... damn you tacobell, for having your drive-through open at 1am and for being so close to my humble abode. And damn you beer, for being so drinkable and for impairing my judgment and compelling me to scarf down a bean burrito and fiesta potatoes when I should have been tucked in bed and fast asleep.

That said, it was nice to go out, see some friends I rarely get to see and watch my lady of the People Eating People do what she does best. It totally sucks being the person that misses everything because I have to be in bed by 10:30 5 days of the week.

Stopped by ye' olde tattoo shop yesterday, was loaned a liner machine to try out - so stoked to give it a go. Perhaps tonight (after a lengthy nap) I'll do some work on my thigh...

**totally forgot to post this Friday... brain farted and hit save rather than publish... but here's the tattoo I did on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment