Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drip, drip, drip....


March 9th 2011:
The toilet is leaking, the roof is leaking... fingers crossed that the landlord actually fixes it today... it's been about a month on the toilet issue and over a year on the leaking roof. Seattle doesn't have the best renters laws, but man, I think a watertight roof clause is in there somewhere. Everytime we report a leak in the roof (and I mean not just a drip, but light fixtures filling with water and pots and pans filling with the water they are set out to catch), the landlord comes over and hammers another blue tarp to the roof.

Oh yes, we are that house in the neighborhood. I am sure our uptight condo-dwelling neighbors love it.

Alas. Sometimes I just look around at my life and think, "Really? This is it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment