Monday, March 14, 2011

3 Days in .5 Seconds


March 14th 2011:
Man, the weekend flew by... so glad I had today off.

The highlights: McKnight & Liz came to stay for the weekend, bringing new stuffie toys for the dogs (B & R say thanks). Saturday it was the Cha Cha for Eric's B-Day, then across the street to the Comet for Helms Alee. Home by 2am, just in time for daylight savings to switch over. That lost hour is so hateful. Sunday, breakfast at Senior Moose, a trip to the record store and a couple great finds (Repo Man Soundtrack on vinyl & a used copy of Charles Peterson's photo book, Screaming Life), home for a bit, then back out to Zayda's for tater tots and Minnesota Pops.

Makes me wish I had more time. So many trips I need to take and friends I don't see anywhere near enough of.

P.S. How freaked out was I when I heard about the tsunami in Japan on Friday? Seriously, exactly a week from that horrible nightmare I had. I spent the entire day paranoid that downtown Settle would be wiped out next. I can be so ridiculous sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment