Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Neglect and Other Things Pushed Under the Rug

May 17th 2011:

Oh blog, how have I neglected you! I haven't posted in weeks, it seems... I am behind on my daily photo uploads, a still have an overdue t-shirt design to complete, a book left only three-quarters read, a heap of unfolded laundry still in the dryer, an abandoned art project mess shoved into a closet... the list goes on.

I have been neglecting pretty much everything for the last few weeks.

Maybe it is the schizophrenic weather, the cold, the gray, the damp punctuated here and there by a few random hours of sun? Maybe it is the constant scrabbling for money to cover the bills and keep the dogs fed? Maybe it is just plain old boredom?

Who know? Who cares?

What matters is, that I need to get my head screwed on right and get back to freaking work already... just not today.

Heading to Los Angeles for the weekend to get some sun, to breath in some ocean air, to relax and try to remember that life is meant to be enjoyed.

After that... well. who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment