Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool


April 1st 2011:

So April is here, and so are those stupid showers... can we please skip it and get to the May flowers part? Oh well, whatever...

Rough day at the old office - web-dev humor is not for the masses, something I learned call after call today when an error message that read "Come on! Really?" was launched on the online order form... funny maybe if you are twitter or facebook or something, not really online pharma appropriate. I was already burned out, and that put the nail in the coffin for the week - boy am I ready to bury this chapter in my life, you know?

So, this weekend I was planning on doing some garage saling, see if I can find any interesting furniture pieces I could artify... we'll see how that goes, steady rain and yard sales are not really conducive, but hey, it's Seattle, we yard sale no matter what the weather...

Okay, so this post is hella boring... time of death, 7:51pm

No comments:

Post a Comment